Our Counter-Kidnapping and Carjacking is a two-day in depth, multi-faceted course. We start with developing your understanding of the vulnerabilities that you face while operating or conducting business in austere or hostile environments.
We teach the importance of having a sound travel plan. The success of terror and criminal elements are predicated upon the group or individual’s determination level and what resources they have available to accomplish their goals. This is a demanding course which will challenge you in ways you never imagined.
The course does include some classroom elements. However, the core of the class is practical applications that are intensely realistic. We will cover how to successfully thwart and survive kidnapping and abduction attempts, how to effectively resist kidnapping and carjacking events, vehicle dynamics and evasive driving techniques, threat recognition, weapon familiarization, unarmed combatives, escaping from restraints, using improvised weapons, disabling alarm systems and much more.
The course covers but not limited to:
- Identifying the Threat (Region Specific Based on Provided Travel Plans)
- Harnessing Body Alarm (Fight or Flight Response)
- Safe Haven Identification
- The Attack Cycle
- Spotting the Outlier
- Types of Surveillance
- Counter-Surveillance Skills
- Emergency Planning
- Vehicle Dynamics (High Risk Driving Skills/Escaping Barricades)
- Unarmed Combatives
- Ambush Recognition/IED Familiarization
- US and Foreign Weapons Familiarization
- Counter-Surveillance Exercise
- Counter-Kidnapping Exercise
$650.00 – Per student