Skydas Group International has partnered with Skyfire Consulting to offer a series of classes under the name SKYTAC. The SKYTAC class offerings take the expertise of both partners and merge them to accomplish the common goal of integrating drone technology into law enforcement and public safety field operations.
Skydas Group International is a metro Atlanta based firm specializing in law enforcement and corporate security consulting and training. Skyfire Consulting, also based in the Atlanta area, is the leading public safety-specific UAS company in the country. They offer organizations equipment, flight training, and FAA consulting and can aid in acquiring proper COA documentation. Partnered together under the SKYTAC name, these two organizations will now offer cutting edge drone training and technology.
SKYTAC students may now earn POST credit for the classes offered. The Georgia Peace Officer Standards and Training Council approved the training request for seminar recognition. This formal recognition authorizes submission of this training for credit for Georgia peace officers that are required to be registered or certified by the Council.
The SKYTAC class offerings cover integration of UAS into field operations or tactical missions. Courses can be customized to specific job descriptions and assignments. Below is a list of courses currently offered, however the course can be tailored to an agency’s need.
- Part 107 Drone Course
- Introduction of UAS into Law Enforcement Operations
- Introduction of UAS into Traffic Reconstruction with Pix 4D
- Integration of UAS into Sniper Operations
- Integration of UAS into SWAT Operations
- Integration of UAS into Crisis Negotiations
- Integration of UAS into Uniform Patrol
- Integration of UAS into Investigations
- Integration of UAS into Search and Rescue